Free Postage Within Australia
Forthcoming IssueAFA12 - July 2021
Feeling the Heat
Australia Under Climate Pressure
The twelfth issue of Australian Foreign Affairs examines the growing pressure on Australia as global and regional powers adopt tough measures to combat climate change.
Feeling the Heat looks at the consequences of splitting from the international consensus, and at how a climate pivot by Canberra could unlock new diplomatic and economic opportunities.
- ANU associate professor Chris Wallace on Australia’s military-industrial complex and what it means for our stance on climate.
- Griffith Asia Institute research fellow Wesley Morgan on how Australia’s climate policy affects our relationships in the Pacific.
- Special feature ‘The Fix’, on how to solve Australia’s foreign policy problems.
- Award-winning writer Richard Cooke on foreign policy jargon and how to decode it.
- PLUS Correspondence on AFA11: The March of Autocracy.
Australian Foreign Affairs is published three times a year and seeks to explore – and encourage – debate on Australia’s place in the world and global outlook.
Sign up to receive the latest from
AUSTRALIAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS