Watch the webinar launch – Spy vs Spy: The New Age of Espionage
The Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) and Australian Foreign Affairs presented a panel discussion on 19 August, on the new issue of Australian Foreign Affairs: Spy vs Spy: The New Age of Espionage.
This issue of Australian Foreign Affairs explores the threat facing Australia as changes in technology enable malign actors to target individuals, officials, businesses and infrastructure – challenges that have only sharpened due to COVID-19.
Panelists and AFA9 contributors:
- Anne-Marie Brady uncovers the covert influence and activities of China’s network of spy agencies.
- Danielle Cave probes how data and technology have shaped espionage in a time of crisis and beyond.
- Andrew Davies sweeps Australian intelligence history to show how technology has transformed state-on-state espionage.
- Kim McGrath reveals Australia’s intelligence failures in Timor and asks whether we owe more to our neighbours.
- Penny Wong argues for a foreign policy shift to confront a fast- changing Asia-Pacific.
Watch the webinar here
March 17 2022The Taiwan Choice: Showdown in Asia
Check back soon for upcoming events
NewsTHE ELECTION SPECIALS
EventThe Taiwan Choice: Showdown in Asia
NewsWork with us: Subscriptions & Marketing Coordinator - Quarterly Essay & Australian Foreign Affairs
NewsThe Australia India Institute webinar on India Rising?
NewsThe Australia Institute webinar on India Rising?
NewsGriffith University presents Feeling the Heat
Sign up to become a friend of
AUSTRALIAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS